[DeTomaso] 15in rims, trying to fit tires front & back

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 03:27:37 EDT 2011

Sue, why does it matter if the fronts and rears don't match? I've raced a
Pantera with Hoosier DOTs in 275-50x 15 bias-ply on the back, and Yokohama
225-50 x 15 radials on the front. Hardly anyone noticed they were mismatched,
especially when I won my class and Judy won hers against the Corvettes...
These are street legal but sticky autocross tires stocked by Roger Kraus
Racing in Castro Valley, CA. They have limited tread life but while they're on
the whreels, it will corner like you will not believe. Larry Stock runs
Hoosier DOTs on both ends of his street & race Pantera.
Go to www.rogerkrausracing. com> for more info and a phone number in
Northern CA. He stocks all performance tires and runs a good shop.
Good luck- J DeRyke