[DeTomaso] SpaItalia video

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:57:34 EDT 2011

That would be the place! (music is pretty horrible....)

I'm pretty sure that is my Pantera at the 1:05 mark - it's a white GT5-S
that you can just barely see as the picture fades out :-(

I didn't see Mike and Lori - at the 1:26 mark it was a track scene?

The Spa track is amazing.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"