[DeTomaso] MSD Distributors

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:57:32 EDT 2011

Eric,

I had that problem and my solution was to raise the engine screen at the back window and angle it down to the decklid. The screen at the window will sit on top of the window robber and I used spacers and screws and wing nuts to hold the screen in place. I don't have any pictures to send you because this past winter I added a dogbone air cleaner and did away with the screen  (another solution) . The dogbone air cleaner does a good job of filling most of the space .

Ed...