[DeTomaso] 72 Seatbelt Latches

Ed Moses epmoses3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 21:28:57 EDT 2011

Hello Boyd....

Unfortunately, mine are missing the face plates.  They basically desintegrated over the winter when I foolishly attempted to enjoy a few minutes with the car when it was well below zero.  There is a missing square plastic plate that had the square push button in the middle.  If the insert part looks right, they'll probably work.  If not, I can certainly send them back to you.  Maybe, if you have a picture I can tell if they looked like mine before going south.

Thanks a lot for your help, and all the emails to try and figure this out.

Ed