[DeTomaso] Getting ready for Reno

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Mon Jun 6 21:01:49 EDT 2011

I loaded up the truck this weekend with tools and other stuff to help with roadside repairs.  I put on the big-ass, adjustable trailer hitch in case anyone needs a tow home.  Every time I do that I know that it will be just a matter of time before I whack my shin on it.  Sure enough, three hours later ...  You would think that I would learn eventually.

Well, the weather looks a bit ugly on Tuesday but absolutely perfect throughout the Fun Rally.  (Of course, that's subject to change, your mileage may vary ...)
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNV0076

I am going to head out first thing in the morning.  See y'all there.

Mark