[DeTomaso] Panteras in Denver?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 6 19:35:41 EDT 2011

Rob,

If you haven't already, I would strongly encourage you to contact
Pantera Performance Center in Castle Rock to arrange a time to come in
and talk shop.  They can be pretty busy so it's best to make an
appointment so they know you are coming.  It's a great trip down to
Castle Rock from Denver and the shop has several Panteras undergoing
restoration or maintenance.  Dennis is a pleasure to talk with as is
his son.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home