[DeTomaso] Still no wipers, but I'm home

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 17:58:35 EDT 2011

Charlie, I remember I had a wiper problem in the middle of a tour some 15
years ago, and lived with it until we got home. Then I moved the stalled
wiper blade into the 'park' position on the windshield, and they magically
started working again. Eventually, I sprayed out the wiper motor reversing switch
and multiconnector in the rt. frt. wheelwell with Contact Cleaner, and
they're still OK today. Apparently in my case, the reversing switch found a
'neutral' spot much like the headlight motor sometimes does. So there may not be
anything visible to trouble-shoot. Good luck- J Deryke