[DeTomaso] Still no wipers, but I'm home

Roger coatesr8 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 17:06:23 EDT 2011

Hi Charlie
Once again a big thank you from both of us, what a fantastic week culminating with 1 1/2 hrs continuous track time, seems I have the same problem as you, my wipers gave in 200 mod from home and like you I had to resort to Rainx( good excuse to drive fast though)
Many thanks
Roger & Melanie Coates

Sent from my iPhone