[DeTomaso] Weight Reduction

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:16:26 EDT 2011

Also, he could convert from elec to mechanical window raisers.  He could engineer it so that it operates with a separate, removable handle, which he carries in his pocket.  And, if it is in his pocket, not attached to the car, it does not count as part of the car's weight!  Sorta like the government moves money/debt around to suit its accounting needs.   ---Bill