[DeTomaso] Window Regulator Installation

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sun Jun 5 14:16:28 EDT 2011

     Dennis Antenucci, Bill Wright and myself installed a window regulator with an Aerostar or Taurus motor into Dennis' right door the other day. We had a hell of a time getting it in the door until we noticed a big hole at the back/door jam side of the door. We put the long arm thru the hole and finally managed to get it into place. I don't know how we could have done it without the big hole that was for the Hall door vent. How in the world is that job done on an uncut door? We really couldn't determine which hole on the door we were supposed to go thru. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Art