[DeTomaso] beading water tubes?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 11:14:52 EDT 2011

Will and other,

    I also am doing the plumbing as John Taphorn described, and to get a bit more flow, using 1 1/2 inch stainless tubes.  I'm using a large (4 inch thick) custom single pass radiator and both tubes going to the radiator will be different, in addition to the tubes going to the engine which are different based on John's description, so the only stock tubes are the straight tubes under the car which are easy to make, so buying a kit didn't make much sense.

Ken