[DeTomaso] ZF Coming Out

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:25:32 EDT 2011

Hi Chuck, All...
  You may already know about this most basic mod.
Next time you have access to the ZF, replace the 6 studs and nuts on the 2 rear side mounts with bolts.  You can then separate
the mounts from the case and do not need to worry about clearing or bending the vertical ears on the frame.  If the 2 fasteners
inside the bell housing are removed, then you can indeed just pull the box relatively easily.  I don't think there are any real world
downsides to running without them.  Hope that helps someone.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa