[DeTomaso] No Pantera in Reno - My Luck Runneth Out

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Jun 1 22:24:46 EDT 2011

I've said this many times before, but I'd like to second Mike's comment about what a great group of folks make up POCA.  I've been around for half a century, and have never experienced anything that even comes close in the social-club world to the incredible fellowship and spirit of giving found in the Pantera Owner's Club of America, and equally in my local chapter.  I am exceedingly proud to be the president of Panteras Northwest and a part of this wonderful group.

Sincerely,

Chris