[DeTomaso] Raining in Sunny California LPC

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 16:53:29 EDT 2011

Well, its very windy currently in Reno area and maybe about 60 but feels a lot colder; weather is not expected to vary that much for the next week or so.  Last night our guy said the next couple weeks look like up and down temps and he didn't show any 80 temps - maybe into 70's but I'm not expecting to wear shorts at the Rally!  Not sure I need any of my summer clothes at the moment!  Also sure glad I have a greenhouse so I can have the tomato plants growing and possibly get a crop this year.

No promises for northern Nevada but we can hope!

Judy