[DeTomaso] Raining in Sunny California LPC

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 14:35:14 EDT 2011

Damn Weather Man!
It just started to rain? Am I the only one who is tired of this Crappy Weather? Come on it's June! What the hell is going on with the Weather Gods? I think in my next life I want to be a Weather Man! Seems like 80/90% of the time they are wrong, and still keep there Job! Well THEY say the Weather in Reno Next week should be nice! Low 80s?
Oh well, I'll be driving my Subaru since my car is not fixed yet!

To all driving there Panteras have a fun Safe drive, and we'll see ya in Reno next week!

OK the rain stopped?

Curt