[DeTomaso] Chops Suitably Busted - ZF Coming Out

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 1 09:50:47 EDT 2011

I think you can do it -without- doing anything else to the engine,
except (depending on the clearance) you may wish to remove the
distributor cap or entire distributor.  You -should- be able to tip the
engine far enough to get the ZF up and out.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA