[DeTomaso] No Pantera in Reno - My Luck Runneth Out

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 01:15:57 EDT 2011

Mike...

Your right that Sucks! But like others have said you got a few days to get the Car repaired and it sounds like you could have help, all you got to do is ask! I'm sure you have helped others in a bind. Heck, like Larry said, the worst thing to happen is you still have to drive Acura! So give it a shot!

Good Luck
Curt