[DeTomaso] No Pantera in Reno - My Luck Runneth Out

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 00:36:33 EDT 2011

 Today is now - roughly - June 1.

You leave on June 6?

You can have the half shafts, speedo cable, reverse switch wiring, side mount and bell housing bolts,
and shift linkage all undone before bed tonight.

Napa has the bearing sitting on a shelf.

I know for a fact that one man, a teenage son and a wife can remove a ZF - trust me on this one.

If Pandora Chris thinks this is just an emergency NW Pantera tech session, I'd be inclined to put
him to the test.

Pick that towel up out of the ring and get to work.

And if your efforts fail to make the deadline.....

THEN resign yourself to taking the Ricemobile.

Larry - you CAN do this, Mike  :-)