[DeTomaso] TOM TJAARDA'S FLIGHT TO C I.

zumzum zumzum at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 23:33:33 EDT 2011

Thanks to you gentlemen for showing up with help to get Tom to the show.
So far four people have helped out with approximately $260. Almost 1/5 of Tom's flight cost.
I can use my Paypal account, take checks or credit cards or I buy the ticket and I get paid back. I will take care of your donations and only will the money go to the plane fare not some new Mangusta parts.
I plan to call Tom this Sat on my birthday to talk and tell him the good news. I hope that much good can happen this Friday and Saturday. Amazing how such a small sum of money can affect so many in such a positive and lasting way.
Thanks again from the "Fly Tom Committee"
Jeff Cobb

----------------------
>> From: <cengles at cox.net>
>> Date: July 28, 2011 10:42:24 AM CDT
>> To: zumzum at cox.net
>> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] TOM TJAARDA'S FLIGHT TO C I.
>>

>> Dear Jeff,
>>
>> OK. I am in for $100. Mail a check? PayPal?
>>
>> Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

Jeff Cobb, Sent from my iPad

>>> http://www.teampanteraracing.com