[DeTomaso] Bleeding the clutch line

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 00:34:14 EDT 2011

Doug and I just bled the clutch on 6328 tonight, and one thing, perhaps
mentioned below or prior, that made HUGE difference was jacking up the back
of the car to facilitate movement of the air out of the system.  We were
only making minimal progress until we did that, and the difference was
immediate.

Mike Thomas