[DeTomaso] NPC - Cordless Drill needed

Terry Marsh tm6279 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 22:39:21 EDT 2011

X2 on Jack's opinion.  I found a guy at my local Batteries Plus that
rebuilds packs as a specialty.  So far, he has refurbished two battery packs
for a weed whacker, a razor, a cordless screwdriver, a cordless drill, and a
cordless branch trimmer.  I've thrown away way too many of these cheap tools
in the past because replacement battery packs "are not available" at Lowes,
Home Depot, Sears, etc.  The battery pack doesn't need to be replaced; just
the batteries.  Batteries Plus is now on speed dial.

Terry