[DeTomaso] NPC - Cordless Drill needed

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:57:44 EDT 2011

Rob, thanks!  I actually subscribe to PM (subscription runs out this issue, though), and I think I read this review last year some time????
Are these reviews available to anyone, or do you have to be a magazine subscriber, or an ONLINE subscriber????
Got any idea where I can get a good deal on the Ryobi P203?  PM lists it at $199.00
----Bill