[DeTomaso] ac question

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:57:00 EDT 2011

Sorry for not being more specific. I guess when I am focused on a problem I
forget that everyone is not on the same page. (It would help if I let them
know what book  too!) My mistake. Yes I was referring to installing a new
parallel flow 4 pass condenser. The stock tube and fin condenser has a  a #8
flare fitting on the top (next to the drier) and a #6 flare fitting on the
bottom . On the new larger parallel flow 4 pass condenser  set up with dual
ducted fans with much higher CFM (3000 CFM) I wanted to confirm that it was
a necessity to have the larger #8 fitting on the top of the condenser and
the #6 on the bottom.
Thanks,
Boyd