[DeTomaso] Insurance

MyCars MyCars at Comcast.net
Tue Jul 26 01:41:48 EDT 2011

Thanks everyone for the info on auto insurance. Will be making my calls
tomorrow.

After charging the old battery, it only put out about 2 volts. So I
bought a new Exide Orbital today.
The starter cranked perfectly, but the engine would not fire up! Was
getting gas in the carb and was getting spark on the plugs.

Luckily for me Doug Braun has been helping me with all of my electrical
stuff. 1 e-mail later, because I have hydraulic lifters, he suggested a
couple squirts of starter fluid.

And 'Voila' the Cleveland come to life. A little rough, but I'll adjust
that tomorrow when I WAKE UP MY NEIGHBORHOOD ;-)

Roydon