[DeTomaso] Overhead Sound Bars

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Jul 25 09:11:49 EDT 2011

I've never listened to one but it would be interesting to hear it. Based on
how you normally want to position yourself relative to the speakers in a
stereo system this solution goes against pretty much every rule I can think
of. There's probably a reason why I've never seen one in real life (and I've
seen ads for similar systems for decades in car magazines).

Tomas