[DeTomaso] FW: CK Car Cruise tomorrow

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Jul 24 17:15:45 EDT 2011

I have been helping a friend with a Jeepster. The car was previously
owned by the Shriners. It was pretty rough. The Shriners got together at
some point and had a party with undercoating and beer. It was caked on
pretty thick on both sides of the pannels.

A simple torch and a putty knife was pretty effective at scraping it all
off. Once ff we had the effected areas sandblasted:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/jeep/kd2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/jeep/fb2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/jeep/fb3.jpg

Gary