[DeTomaso] ZF ACORN NUTS

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:09:49 EDT 2011

My stock ZF rear cover nuts all had thin stock washers under them and while
none of them leaked when I was using dinosaur oil, a few did start leaking
when I converted to AMSOIL.  I tried copper washers to cure it but they only
slowed the leaks.  As Mike said, the sealing Acorn nuts cure this problem if
you have it.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505