[DeTomaso] still looking

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:52:22 EDT 2011

Tom Padula. Yes I now remember.  I drove that car back from the Vegas Fun Rally one year.

His wife Amber and their baby (now kid(s) ???)  Keeps him too busy to participate - sadly.

Dave Crego owned Ken and Darlene Levin's car.  They bought it back from Dave, and still
have it.

I drove this car to the Vegas Fun Rally one year.

Hmmm, seems to be a trend ?!?

Chuck

  _____