[DeTomaso] still looking

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:28:36 EDT 2011

I remember a white Pantera with unusual flares,kind of in between GT4 and GTS sizes that
were moulded in.It has the twin Magnachargers that had larger Webers,50 something?that he
gutted and converted to injection.His first name is Paul.I cant remember his last name at
the moment.Brown hair,short beard, works or worked at Apple.Have not seen him at a PCNC
meeting for several years.
Chuck,Mike D.Ring a bell?
Richard(why can remember cars but not names?)Boschert

You could use the registry to search for cars in California... Or white cars, etc...

Personally, I don't him remember yet.

Chuck