[DeTomaso] ZF ACORN NUTS

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 10:16:42 EDT 2011

Only at the stud at 10:00 I used a washer ....the original nut  and
finished it off with a beautiful chrome acorn nut . The restoration  shop that put
the acorn nut on tightened the acorn nut until the stud turned and  went
further into the ZF causing the reverse issue.

Bob

In a message dated 7/20/2011 9:15:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,