[DeTomaso] Spare tire question

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 19 11:18:23 EDT 2011

I'd have to dig mine out from wherever it's currently stored to find
out.  I decided long ago not to carry it.  Oh, and I also got the
original propane can with it too.  I don't carry that either.  After
nearly 40 years, I doubt the spare would work properly.  I would think
the sidewall would probably crack having been folded up for so long.

Is there a reason you are wanting to have a proper sized spare for the
trunk tub?

Asa Jay