[DeTomaso] NPC - Car Parts

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 14:52:49 EDT 2011

Paul, See if you have a Keystone-LKQ around. I use an aftermarket supplier KSI. These people deliver. I can buy an 04 civic hood for under 100$  MAKE sure that you buy from a company that delivers. If these large parts get shipped .. there bent every time. I don't see how they sell them so cheap, from China. I get a bumper cover for 40 bucks and that is delivered and in primer???  Where are you located?  Bill 1362