[DeTomaso] Pantera parts

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 19:57:12 EDT 2011

In a message dated 7/16/11 11 52 39, vvics442 at aol.com writes:

> I am in need of several parts for my late model 1972 pantera L.
> Does anyone have the manual window crank that came in the original tool
> bag??
> Does anyone know if the original car was painted black in the rear
> between the exhaust tips?  I want to repaint it the way it came from
> the factory.

Those window cranks are fantastically expensive, new.   But they are really
cheap used.

All you need is a big, big Phillips screwdriver though.

The cars were painted black at the bottom of the panel just below the A/C
grille.   From the bumpers down they were body color, except for satin black
on the rockers, nose, and that little strip under the rear grille.