[DeTomaso] NPC: Finnish racing drama

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:57:52 EDT 2011

I gotta give it to them Finn's there's not one driver that backed out of the throttle until he was truly upside down, stuck or in pieces.

Brings back memories of my youth in the UK, we religiously attended the RAC Rally events, in fact my first car was a MK1 Ford Escort Mexico, it was tough to find one that hadn't been used and abused.

Julian