[DeTomaso] Short Springs

Will DeMelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Jul 14 22:38:45 EDT 2011

I have HAL shocks which are QA1's. I have the same problem. They seem to fit
into place after I drive over the first bump. I've never had to "guide" them
into place after I've jacked the car up though.
A bit of a pain, but I've learned to live with it. I thought I was the only
one with this problem. Never read another post about it.
Will