[DeTomaso] NPC Reproduction Scarab sports car now available

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:26:17 EDT 2011

Michael, You must be refering to the TVR not the Scarab, The Scarab is
strictly a V8 and if you have a passenger he (or she) is almost in your lap.
It is really a race car. Jerry, that's interesting because the Kirkham Cobra
which are also aluminum are made at the (former) Polish mig factory.
http://www.kirkhammotorsports.com/
The scarab and the cobra are both sold as rolling chassis. The scarab is
almost $40k more then the base Kirkham Cobra (The base Cobra 427 was $45K
laast time I checked) a fully finished car is supposed to come in between
$80 and $100K. The base scarb roller is $79K