[DeTomaso] Sound Deadener - Dynamat Xtreme vs Peel & Seal

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Thu Jul 14 10:47:07 EDT 2011

As some of you know, one of my tenants is a company called Sound Deadener
Showdown.  He started out testing sound attenuating materials
independently, eventually becoming a business.  Since we do a lot of this
work both in my body shop and in the bus conversion business, it is a
subject that I follow.  When this email was posted a few days ago, I sent
it to him asking his opinion.  Fwiw, below is what he replied.
GPD4