[DeTomaso] NPC Cushman

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Jul 12 15:47:17 EDT 2011

Right now I am in axle hell. I am replacing master, went to bleed rears.
Bleed screws broke off so I thought, well new cyl and brake job. One side
done after a day of grief.

Brake drum comes off with axle flange pressed on tapered shaft. I have cut
the drum off so I can get a gear puller on. I have been beating on puller
and shaft.

I have buggered up the threaded axle but found another on ebay. Going to
separate rear end and push off with press; all for brake job.

Gez!