[DeTomaso] NPC: Selling an Acura CL Type S 6-Spd

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:47:14 EDT 2011

Or it could be perfect if you take the kids with you and give her a
little breather :)  A well maintained driver doesn't require a lot of
attention and it would be fun to have your kids hold the flashlight...
not productive, but fun.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso