[DeTomaso] Tach back from the dead!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:11:54 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone that helped me to figure out how to install my MSD tach
adapter. I did it this afternoon and it works like a charm! I don't know how
many years it's been since the tach has worked. I have had the Pantera for 4
years and the MSD 6al was already in it   so it's been at least 4 years and
I have a feeling that the previous owner ( who is deceased had not done
anything with the car in quite a few years. He bought it in 1984 and had
allot of work done by hall but all the hall paper work I found in the car
was years old. But it popped right to life when I hooked up the adapter .
It's really nice to actually know your RPM!

Boyd