[DeTomaso] pancake fan for condenser

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 22:01:27 EDT 2011

for my condenser.   Thanks Bob!

Please share this information with the rest of us on the list Tom.
I'm curious too.
Thanks
Barry

Here's the email that Bob sent me.  Thanks should go to Larry Finch who passed the info on to Bob.

Hey Tom,

Here's what I got from Larry Finch & Garth on the PI Forum. Even less expensive than I remember.....a GOOD thing! :o)) Hope this helps - let me know if you have any problems.

Bob