[DeTomaso] NPC: Selling an Acura CL Type S 6-Spd

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:33:54 EDT 2011

Mike, this has nothing to do with your car!!!  But, my question is why is there such a to-do about horsepower in modern non-sports cars?  The carmakers fall all over themselves to show that their "Camry" or whatever has 300Hp; or 400Hp; or 500Hp!!  The Cadillac CTSV has what 5-600 HP.  Who cares!  Who you gonna race at prime traffic, stop&go time!  -Bill