[DeTomaso] Bowling balls!

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 21:54:10 EDT 2011

Well, Blaine Carmena, Vancouver Island, BC, Panteras Northwest member, has a
twin turbo monster that is rated at over 1000 HP.  When they were doing his
dyno run, they had to stop at 4400 RPMs because he was walking off the
roller.  At 4400, I think he was generating over 700 HP.

Here's a video . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKhNdOM7A8

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest