[DeTomaso] last minute (for tomorrow) Laguna Seca opportunity

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 20:52:03 EDT 2011

 I have some extra tickets to tomorrows event at Laguna Seca. A few of us are coming from the Central Valley and will be happy to hand off available tickets to anybody who wants to go. The price is $0.......and who says nothing in life is free...yea, not counting gas, parking, and food.

If anyone is interested, Email or call me to let me know how many you want and to figure out where we can meet.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx