[DeTomaso] Bowling balls!

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:57:26 EDT 2011

my own 2 cents is that 500 hp is plenty, I have 600 hp and there are times
when the fun factor is less than acceptable.

michael
On Jul 8, 2011 5:33 PM, "Bill Lewis" <lotus0005 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Only because the Pantera community is so small - I wonder who has the most
powerful car? I mean if some really rich dude wanted to have "THE" Pantera,
how much horsepower would he have to have? Obviously, there are many engine
builders out there, and you can buy 1000 HP crate engines, so the bar is
already pretty high. And, it needs to be street legal! --Bill