[DeTomaso] NPC "Shifty" By Chuck Yeager

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:23:45 EDT 2011

Just a couple of edits, the author of the letter was Mark Pfiefer who
encountered Shifty and Shifty died in 2009 which is not mentioned in
this version.  Otherwise this is a great way to thank those who served
and raise awareness for our veterans.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso