[DeTomaso] Sad news about David Hames

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Wed Jul 6 15:38:54 EDT 2011

I got a call from Betty Hames, the mother of current and long-time POCA member David Hames in Ranchvale (Clovis), New Mexico.  David passed unexpectedly on June 27.

Betty needs to sell the David's Pantera, but she is not a car person, so we will need to piece together as much info as we can about the car and write an advert for it in the POCA Mart in the POCA Newsletter.

>From the registry, I see that 4695 is a 1972 white Pantera.

This is the last post in the Forum in 2006 which said that the car needed some TLC.
http://www.realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2006-July/074838.html

Do you have any other info or knowledge about the car?  Pictures?