[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure outlet

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 08:44:21 EDT 2011

And you may be very well correct -------- I may run that test some time after SORC --- I'm under the gun to have #3400 ready.

Bud #3400

--- On Mon, 7/4/11, corey price <coreyjprice at gmail.com> wrote:

From: corey price <coreyjprice at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Oil Pressure outlet
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 2:14 AM

Guys,

Does the pressure read the same when the engine is under stress?  I think that would be the ideal time to check the pressure differential between ports.  The rear port would seem to be of more importance than the front when trying to read pressure at the end of the galleries that feed the mains.  I wasn't particularly surprised that the pressure was the same front or back if the engine isn't stressed.

Just my two cents.

Corey