[DeTomaso] NPC Windshield Damage

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:34:34 EDT 2011

Down here in Houston, where the gravel trucks use the freeways, trying to keep up with the construction (do we need motels and emergency care centers on every corner?), the Side-of-the-Road windshield repair guys do a booming business.  Yes, we have used them, and yes they work!!!  And, the insurance companies love them, also!    ---Bill