[DeTomaso] Racing Oils - The Good, The Bad and The Slippery

corey price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:06:54 EDT 2011

Ken and Gary,

I'm with Ken- 200k on my Nissan Maxima and it runs superb, doesn't burn any oil, and I've been putting synthetic in it since it was nearly new 10 years ago.  Great car, BTW, and will be missed when I finally sell it.

Racing and other usage will probably be different, and maybe this is what Gary was hesitant about.